For the adequate protection of their workers and reduction of business risks, companies must adopt control measures to prevent their employees from being injured during the exercise of their activities.
Among the control measures is the provision of personal protective equipment - PPE for employees in order to avoid or mitigate the severity of accidents or health impacts.
Whenever there are risks to the physical integrity or health of the worker, the supply of PPE is mandatory and is regulated by Regulatory Standard NR-6 the Secretariat of Labor (former Ministry of Labor and Employment - MTE). Additionally, it is mandatory that employees are trained in its use.
Thus, good inventory control of this equipment and the training applied to employees is essential. THE failure or lack of PPE control increases the risk of possible lawsuits due to the lack of availability of equipment. In other words, even if a company delivers PPE correctly and trains employees, the lack of records and control allows an unfavorable labor process to proceed in the future.
There are several robust systems on the market for inventory control and delivery of PPE, however it is important to note that the high cost of implementation, the need to pay for monthly maintenance and the high investments in adapting and personalizing the systems make it difficult for small and medium companies to acquire them. Sometimes, these applications deliver more than necessary for smaller companies.
- It is customizable by the buyer and can be adapted to business needs by an Excel user;
- It is light enough to run on any computer with Microsoft Excel installed;
- There is no need to purchase additional licenses or servers for your use.
Interested? So please click here to know, test and buy the Worksheet for PPE Inventory Control and PPE Sheet Issue. Or read on to learn more.
PPE Worksheet Features
To PPE inventory control spreadsheet it's possible:
- Register employees;
- Register personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Monitor the validity of PPE;
- Record purchases, deliveries, returns and disposals of PPE;
- Control the stocks of PPE (including issuing purchase need reports and high or low stock alerts);
- Issue the PPE Form containing all the movements of an employee and the training statement, which must be printed and signed by the employee;
You can also see in this video how the spreadsheet works:
Are you interested? So please click here to know, test and buy the Worksheet for PPE Inventory Control and PPE Sheet Issue.