Whoever opts for or has already opted for advocacy, one should ask himself most of the time: "How to be a good lawyer?". There are countless answers to this question and each person will have their own opinion and definition. But taking into account the opinion of the country's great lawyers to be a good lawyer, it takes much more character, ethics, honesty, integrity and fairness.
Nowadays, it is not enough to have a law degree in the hands, even being one of the best colleges in the country and even being the best student in his class. Already a breakthrough? No doubt about it, but it's still not enough. Not only a lawyer, but a very important tip for all professions is the following: To be a good professional, regardless of your diploma, besides its good character and good nature, it is also fundamental to understand a little of other areas such as administration , accounting, finance, personal marketing (know how to prospect new and future customers and retain those who already know their work), fashion (because a good professional should dress well), after all the image is everything. Another very important tip is to keep your clients, watch over your reputation and be incorruptible, do not tarnish your dignity or break your oath for any reason, know how to behave before your co-workers, judges and prosecutors, and especially know how to communicate with your client is indispensable, and of course, never stop studying, always be updating, seeking new knowledge and professional qualification. Now that you know some tips on how to be a good lawyer, let's go deeper into the subject.
CBO (Brazilian Classification of Occupations) is a document or a norm that deals with the recognition of the existence of a certain occupation in the Brazilian labor market. It was established with legal basis in Ordinance No. 397, 10 / 10 / 2002. And in order to obtain a CBO, the user will have to enter the site www.mtecbo.gov.br, where he will make the registration and fulfill his request, simple as well.
Characteristics of a good professional
- The first one applies to all professions: LOVE YOUR PROFESSION, be passionate about what you do;
- Education, effort, good conduct, working not only for money, money is only a reward and reward of your work;
- Training, updating, knowledge is never too much, explore your and other areas as much as you can;
- Dedication, punctuality, being honest and respectable;
- Competence, efficiency, productivity, ethics and readiness;
- Never, under any circumstances, be corruptible. Your image and your values are priceless. Etc…
Types of companies that need this professional
With the law degree in hand, you have several fans to explore and choose where you want to work and which type of company you most identify with, after all everyone needs a lawyer. Here are some tips on where and how to work:
- Open your own law firm or to continue business in the family, or to work in partnership with colleagues in the profession;
- Competitions and to work for municipal, state, governmental and federal companies, to have professional and financial stability, occupying the position of Lawyer, Prosecutor, Contracts and Bid Analyst - Legal, Prosecutor Analyst, Fiscal Tax Auditor and many others.
- Private businesses whether it is a large-scale micro-enterprise or a joint-stock enterprise.
Minimum Salary of Lawyer 2018
According to the site https://www.salario.com.br/tabela-salarial/
|241030||Lawyer (abuse of economic power)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241030||Lawyer (industrial property agent)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241030||Lawyer (special areas)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241030||Lawyer (unfair competition)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241020||Lawyer (administrative law)||3.509,92||4.943,55||7.470,84|
|241015||Lawyer (civil law)||2.717,97||3.828,13||5.785,19|
|241015||Lawyer (family law and inheritance)||2.717,97||3.828,13||5.785,19|
|241035||Lawyer (labor law)||4.078,62||5.744,54||8.681,32|
|241030||Lawyer (international law)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241025||Lawyer (criminal law)||2.507,44||3.531,60||5.337,06|
|241020||Lawyer (public law)||3.509,92||4.943,55||7.470,84|
|241030||Lawyer (child and adolescent rights)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241030||Lawyer (consumer rights)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241030||Lawyer (electric power)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241030||Lawyer (intellectual property)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241030||Lawyer (water and mineral resources)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
|241020||Social Security Lawyer||3.509,92||4.943,55||7.470,84|
|241030||Lawyers (electronic law)||4.421,03||6.226,80||9.410,13|
Main Courses (Formal or Free), indicated by the OAB:
- Practical Course: Court of the Jury - "According to the new law of the Jury - Federal Law 11.689 09 of June of 2008";
- Current Family Law: Civil and Civil Procedural Aspects;
- Civil Remedies in the New Code of Civil Procedure;
- The New Code of Civil Procedure and its Reflexes in the Extrajudicial Memorials;
- Labor Reform. Outsourcing and Temporary Contracts;
- Practice in Family Law and the impacts of the New CPC, Statute of the Person with Disabilities and Jurisprudence;
- Labor Law;
- Third Sector and Multidisciplinary: Tax, Statutory, Accounting, Labor, Certifications, Partnerships with Public Power (13.019 / 2014 law), and Good Management Practices;
- EAD - Judicial Recovery and Bankruptcy
For more information visit: https://esaoabsp.edu.br/Cursos
- You also have the options of Postgraduate Courses, Presential, Semipresencial, Module in EAD (distance) online, MBA, Masters and Gold. The higher your level of study, the higher your salary.
There are two major careers that law graduates can perform: Advocacy and Legal Careers. Each offers several areas of expertise and acting. In law, the bachelor will represent the interests of companies, institutions or individuals and defend their interests and rights in areas such as: civil, administrative, environmental, commercial, labor and criminal or criminal.
In the legal career, the lawyer acts in public agencies of a municipality, a state or the Union, conducting investigations or accompanying and mediating the judgment of actions or processes. There are four areas of this career: Public Advocacy, Police Station, Magistracy and Public Ministry.
The work routine of a lawyer is very tiring and stressful, the professional in this area has to have wisdom and a lot of discipline to give you with extremely exhaustive situations, because the right one will hurt the right of the other, so it is not easy to have that deal with these situations all the time. The lawyer is paid to defend and care for his client, to gather all the evidence and possible witnesses to try to guarantee the gain of the client's cause. A good lawyer has to know everything about the laws and be always up to date, because if the lawyer knows the laws like the palm of the hand, he can look for loopholes in those laws to induce the judge in favor of his client. Daily we can say that the routine of a lawyer is like that, full of comings and goings of the forum, notaries, audiences, among other tasks. But in general, this is a very tiring work routine, but very pleasurable for the lovers of the profession.
Tips on how to get promoted in the company where you work:
- Productivity, Productivity and Productivity;
- Updates, Updates and Updates, knowledge is never too much;
- Listen to the voice of experience;
- Do not conceal mistakes;
- Assemble the best team and be part of it;
- Do not be snobbish, arrogant or presumptuous;
- Respect your colleagues and work;
- Honesty, character and good nature;
- Make some investments like a business lunch, to make a profit later;
- Learn to use words and do not give advice by phone;
- Pay no attention to co-workers;
- Do not buy fights, prefer agreements;
- Have a good Networking.
It may not seem like it, but everyone sells something or a service. We're all working with sales, be it direct or indirect. And there is always someone needing this something or that service, the secret is how, when and where we offer these products to our customers. So it is simply a detail that differentiates one professional from the other, is the personal development of each one. You need to know how to deal with people, understand everything about what you are selling, but first of all, you need to know yourself, invest in yourself, your professional, if you serve first and then serve others. That is the secret of many successful professionals we see around. Now, one thing everyone will agree on is this: Every professional, business or entrepreneur must have everything written down, controlled and organized, to save time, have more productivity, perform tasks more efficiently, and more. And here in Light Blog you find several spreadsheets to help you and your business grow and strengthen in the market. Spreadsheets are very efficient, productive and very easy to move, you can always be updating your content, editing and formatting the way you want. The spreadsheets come ready for you to use, and all that work of putting together a spreadsheet at home, editing line by line, inserting a calculation code for ballot, will not be more accurate, because Blog Light has already done it for you, it's just buy and enjoy. Now, you no longer have to keep that desire to have a spreadsheet for the business, but you never had a hard time making or completing one. Here, you find what you need. Here are some of the options:
The personal planner spreadsheet for 2019 that everyone needs to organize and control their day to day. It has areas for personal evaluation, establishment of life and financial goals, calendar / calendar for all months of the year, financial control and activities performed. With it you will get exactly where you want.
A spreadsheet indicated for coaching projects. With it, you will be able to evaluate different areas of your life and create plans!
Selection of Spreadsheets for Lawyers:
With this worksheet you will be able to track and control the amount, completion, amounts and fees of all legal proceedings that go through your law firm, fully and by attorney.
This Excel file brings the solution to customer control for lawyers. Allowing the registration of customer characteristics, fees, subjects dealt with. It is also possible to control the amounts charged by the attorney's activities and the client's payments.
Track all the actions your office is involved in, track your status and see the attorney and company fees automatically.
This is the spreadsheet package for the legal sector, here you will have 7 spreadsheets:
- 4.0 Excel Legal Process Control Worksheet
- Contract Management and Control Worksheet in Excel 4.0
- Excel Process Search Worksheet 4.0
- Cash Flow Worksheet in Excel 4.0
- 4.0 Excel Document Control System Worksheet
- 4.0 Excel Advocate Fee Control Worksheet
- 4.0 Excel Task Control Worksheet
For more information visit: https://luz.vc/