Written by Frederico Fernandes da LA Contab.
I often get questions about where I can put the headquarters (or branch) of the company.
I transcribe doubts that I have received from clients about the address of the company and the social contract, and the guidance on each of them.
1) "Can I put the company in my house?"
The viability to use a site by a company depends on the type triad of the property - activity of the social contract - zoning law of the city.
In general, municipalities accept the following conditions:
- Business activity (even over the internet) - can in commercial property and homes (backyard), and never in apartments;
- Provision of Services - may be in the residence of one of the partners, provided there is no constant movement of people or annoyance to the neighborhood;
- Industry and the like - only in specific regions of the city.
In the city of Rio de Janeiro, this research can be done through the internet by the site http://www0.rio.rj.gov.br/alvaraja/index.php?pg=consulta&tp=ext
2) “One question: the store we had in mind ended up being lost. Do you think it is feasible to open this company with my home address and then transfer the address? What is the cost involved and the average opening time vs. transfer ?? ”
It would not be feasible. Changing a business address is the same time and cost of starting a new business. And in this case, also could not legalize a trading company in an apartment.
3) "Can I put the array and branch office in the same address?"
Never. Each unit must have its own address. It can be on the same street or even in the same commercial building, but never at the same address.
4) "The lease contract requests the data of the company that does not yet exist and the company needs the lease to be legalized. How do I resolve this? "
This case is usually resolved as follows:
1 - the lease agreement is made on behalf of the partners. In this contract is written a clause that allows the transfer of the lease (contract additive) to the company that will be legalized by the partners;
2 - The lease agreement is added to the other documents for the legalization of the company;
3 - the company is legalized;
4 - the partners forward the copy of the contract and CNPJ of the new company to the owner of the property make the contract additive.
This is often the case with leasing stores in shopping malls.
5) "I live in rented property. Can I still put my service company in this apartment? "
The City Hall does not object to this. But it is important that you check your lease and see if there is any prohibitive mention.
6) "My store has entrance through two streets. Can I choose any of the addresses to put in the social contract? "
No. You have to use the address exactly as it appears on the IPTU card of the property. The City Hall does not release the license if the address is different.
7) "Can I put the company in my parents' house?"
You can as long as you prove that you reside with them. Often this is done by filing a proof of residence (not worth banking correspondence) or a statement from one of the parents who certifies your residence on the spot.
Hugs and good deals.
[newsletter titulo = 'Subscribe to our newsletter' texto = 'Receive free management tools every week!' discount = '10%']